Limited Lifetime Warranty Registration
1. Extended Warranty contract is applicable for the following brands which are covered under the Extended Warranty contract and is valid in Malaysia only.
(SSD Harddisk, Memory Card and Flash Drive)
- Western Digital
2. The extended Warranty coverage period is valid as stated in the certificate/website.
3. This contract provides free labor and parts replacement for defects arising from the mechanical and electrical breakdown of the parts or components within the period of extended warranty.
4. The repair and replacement of any parts of the product will be at the option of VIEWNET
5. All defective replaced spare parts shall not be returned to the owner.
6. All claims on repair & replacement of parts should not exceed the product price printed on the invoice.
7. VIEWNET reserves the right to replace the product under Extended Warranty contract, with a current equivalent model after an attempt to repair the product fails.
8. The extended warranty shall no longer be valid in the event the product part number is no longer in production or the manufacturer no longer produces that particular part number.
9. In the event of theft, this Extended Warranty contract is automatically canceled with no refund.
10. VIEWNET reserves the right to terminate any extended warranty contract with no refund by written notice to the owner in the event that, in the opinion of VIEWNET, the product is used for the purposes other than for which the product was originally designed i.e. domestic use.
11. In the event that is physical damage on the product, the Extended Warranty will be automatically void and canceled.
12. We reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions stated herein without any notice to the customer.
13. Extended Warranty does not cover:
- When the products are used for business or commercial purposes (Computer for personal office use is exempted).
- Routine maintenance, adjustments, alignments or general cleaning.
- Problems arising from or due to improper installation, weak or unclear signal reception due to reception or transmission problems from external causes.
- Damage caused by natural disasters (earthquake, storm, flood, water, sand, and pollution), theft, burglary, malicious damage, accidental external impact, animal and pest infestation or intrusion.
- Damage or problems caused by improper or wrong voltage connection.
- Problems or defects caused by tampering, conversion, unauthorized repairs.
- The serial number of the product has been altered, defaced in any way.
- Fire, neglect, misuse or abuse, aircraft, lightning, vehicle impact, corrosion, battery leakage, power outages or surges.
- Cost of repair or replacement due to lack of maintenance required by the manufacturer.
- Any liability incurred as a result of a breakdown caused by a computer virus or realignment to products. Defects resulting directly from software installation and removal are also excluded.
- All transportation damage is excluded.
- Normal wear and wear items item not integral or necessary to the functioning of the products or routine service, or if the wear and tear on the part has exceeded the field tolerances allowed by the Manufacturer.
- Logistic fees for warranty is not covered to and from.